WAMAS Bulk Email

Origami

I've initiated a bulk email announcement for next Sunday's meeting. However, the server is not showing it as having gone out yet. I've not received my copy yet, but another member has had many copies received.

I'm reaching out to ask if others in the community are receiving the notice or multiple copies of it, or have not yet received it at all.

If you have received one or more copies, can you tell me what the timestamp (date/time) was on the copy (copies) that you received?

Thanks.

(BTW, I've been watching IP addresses in the Ukraine and in Kazakhstan banging on our front door for the last few hours. There must be quite a reefing community out there.)

Yes, I have received 22 copies of it - no kidding.  The time stamp on them started yesterday and has continued through the evening/night and through this afternoon.  It looks as if they are coming in every 40 minutes to 1 hour between messages.

I actually logged on to the website to see if there was something wrong with the server... lol...  :)

Cheers

Mike

Yes, I have received 22 copies of it - no kidding.  The time stamp on them started yesterday and has continued through the evening/night and through this afternoon.  It looks as if they are coming in every 40 minutes to 1 hour between messages.

I actually logged on to the website to see if there was something wrong with the server... lol...  :)

Cheers

Mike

That's the kind of hit I was looking for, Mike.

What's the most recent timestamp that you have?