• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updates?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey TRhino35,

All is good and stable knock on wood. Ive added a really nice frog spawn, some meteor shower, yuma mushroom ( red ), some poly's to the tank. Everything seems to be settling in. 

Added some cleaning crew snails to the tank. 

Im looking to add some more fish after the holidays. Kind of went into maintenance mode for the past month.

Let me know when you want to stop by. Did you order your tank??

Richie

Edited by Scubaguy

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updates, pics?

The tank is doing awesome... I will put together a video this weekend and update on the progress. Stay tuned..:) thanks for asking!!

Richie

Here is a link for a quick video that I took today. Let me know if you have any questions. Richie

Wow, sweet tank and man cave!!

Thanks!!! Really appreciate it. I've taken my time with stocking it. Very slow!

Richie

Very nice. Definitely inspirational for a distant future upgrade.

Thank you!!

Your tank looks great and I can't overstate how smart it was to have a removable sump in case anything goes wrong.  Which it already did.  Also Really smart to keep the bioload low and slowly build up your livestock. although it must have been excruciatingly painful to hold your buying impulses in check.  Whenever I got halfway through the stocking process I just gave in and threw in a lot of stuff.  

Good to see your patience.

Your tank looks great and I can't overstate how smart it was to have a removable sump in case anything goes wrong.  Which it already did.  Also Really smart to keep the bioload low and slowly build up your livestock. although it must have been excruciatingly painful to hold your buying impulses in check.  Whenever I got halfway through the stocking process I just gave in and threw in a lot of stuff.  

Good to see your patience.

Thanks Dave! 

Yes, going slow has been the way to go. So many times i wanted to just throw in the towel and fully stock it, but i resisted the temptation to do so. I wish I would have kept better logs of how slow I took things so that I can outline them for someone just getting into the hobby. 

:)

• 2 years later...

Hi Everyone,

Thought i would post/connect with a small video update of my tank. The hobby definitely has its challenges but it also can be quite rewarding when things are going well. 

Thanks to all the members out there that have assisted and connected with. Richie

Edited by Scubaguy

• 2 months later...