Few shots of my tank

gmerek2

Here's a few shots of it if anyone wants to take a lookie. Can't run much blues with the old iPad camera

5855a76ca666bcadd7f249682a3e6595.jpgc13dfb8a160d0791768559640b744862.jpg1448054cf9cb5338f7747ca9cd4dfe3e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4f5a73d6ba678bcd1c48643ca7233f39.jpg

Thanks guys here is my favorite piece. I got from miggs76

Wow that looks great!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great! Where did you get that frag rack or did you make it. Just what I need.

The corner one is from our sponsor ESHOPPS. The other one is from eBay. Sealed, strong and durable magnets are worth the extra money because they will last for years. And that can be hard to see when shopping on Internet.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're looking for a good frag rack, I can't recommend Black Rock Reef frag racks enough. They are the best I've seen, with the strongest magnets.

Brian, how about an updated FTS, those shots are wicked nice above, I take it your not engin kalisan? You manage to fly under the radar with your tank, but I'd like to see a build thread for this bad boy!  

Engin is one of my best buds. does professional family/wedding pictures for a living. He has every camera lense imaginable and Is a member on here with a sweet reef tank. Just left my house so in a couple weeks I'll have updated pictures! No tank build thread will happen as this is a temporary setup. I have 2 reef brite. They are nice but some controllability would also be nice to tweak the look I want. Here is a little teaser 4a17f3655d4f98e5f16eec50fbc6ae1c.jpg