seahorse conservancy farm

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our website is down for the 3rd time , we rent half a server from blue host anyway this is not good, not paranoid yet. Who would not like a seahorse group? so if you tried to join us we seem to loose everything at night they, fix it in the morning then I would guess someone takes it over at night, watched the Interview Dec 24th? wierd

It's not about you. It's automated server compromise that happens again every time the same vulnerable copy of WordPress and/or plug-ins is restored. Your server is just one in an automated bot net of hosts used to launch attacks, nothing personal.

thanks that helps i could not imagine who would not like us, i was surprised who likes us, on twitter 3 - P.H.D.marine bio. types with jobs, i might go down the river today and look for stuff, nobody wants to go its raining

Nice video.  I like the small hermit crab. I think you've had it for several months now and it doesn't look much bigger.  How fast do they grow?  Also, are you going to get any grass shrimp for your river tank?  

live mysis are here, you don't get much for $90  including shipping, less then a $3 brine at pet store , so now we grow them out and breed them, it would cost $500 per week wild caught or $100 a week farm raised to feed one sea dragon maybe more, this ia a 10 secound video of them

">

wow they have different movement patterns than the ones in my sump. The ones in my sump love to party and move wicked fast never stopping  and appear to be much smaller than yours. Must be a different species? Are the ones you are raising fresh or salt water kept? I wouldn't mind raising some for the fish after seeing how you keep them.

they are saltwater and less then 2 weeks old maybe? doing great today and look a bit bigger, when i turned out the lights last night they scattered they were fast,.my 3 baby tanks will empty so lets experiment breeding these shrimp, they eat there babies so need to be separated, the mysis farm has a big net then a small 380 net to separate babies, feeding them baby brine hope they get bid as they take 5 weeks to grow. they are fun

did some reading nd talked to breeder, my mysis are now 9 days old, 3 to 4 weeks old they are 1 inch long, females make 6 to 30 babies at a time , the babies are 3 to 4 times bigger then baby brine, the pods on my glass this morning are being murdered by the mysis so we will have to wait fror them to grow  

• 5 weeks later...

I talked to Walt today and his computer went down.  He's buying a new one and expects to be online in another week.  In the meantime he asks everyone to be patient.

He also wanted me to convey the good news.  The Seahorse Conservancy got their non-profit status approved!!!!