seahorse conservancy farm

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hi everybody got a new 1 h.p. chiller new R.O. and water tanks its all on this video, what is this fish? anybody know? of yea got rid of k1 filter did not work good. building a new system in another room, hows everyone doing? the fish what is this fish? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7z2Iz4eKzY&list=PLGaSuayf-3aiFFMKegO277Tex8v2Vt5fP

hi everybody got a new 1 h.p. chiller new R.O. and water tanks its all on this video, what is this fish? anybody know? of yea got rid of k1 filter did not work good. building a new system in another room, hows everyone doing? the fish what is this fish?

I think it's a striped killfish

• 3 months later...

yes it was summer we leased 106 acres of oyster ground and rebuilt my brothers doc, so im back on the computer dont know what to do fish wise the 300 horses we had last year are allmost all sold should i import the maned seahorse? and breed them lets do something but what?

Were you able to release any? Wasnt that the ultimate goal?

Edited by Bruleyii

well it turns out seahorses are doing fine I have made friends with waterman that pull up hundreds a year on crab traps so a breed and release program would only be a publicity stunt. building oyster reefs is a good idea and the seahorse represents us still have 20 seahorses in the 350 gallon tank and 2 big bellies in the 300 that a breeder in our club wants, next? if i could afford 2 leafy dragons but i can't no one in the states breeds the maned seahorse maybe thats what we should do?