Tops/Covers for Nanos

monkeymanolo

Does anyone know where I could find a glass or plexiglass top to cover a nano and the pegs or "holders" that sit on the the rimless tanks that hold up the cover? ( usually 4)

I saw some at quantums but they were made for the specific tanks they were selling. 

Specifically, im looking for something to fit a Mr. Aqua 18g cube. 

I have the four plastic clips that you would need, you could go to a glass shop and have glass cut and polished or plexiglass. I'll sell you the clips for 20.00 I have a glass cover but it's for a 30 inch long tank.

Where do you get those plastic clips? Is it a one size fits all sorta deal or do they make different sizes?

I might just go with the mesh top, ive been reading about a lot of warping on plexiglass...

I wanted some plastic clips too to hold a top on a rimless tank with the glass inset below the rim.  Tried to buy the Marineland ones that go on their rimless cubes, but they don't seem to be sold separately.  I keep considering bending some stainless ones myself, but never get around to it.

The clips for the EcoPico (by Ecoxotic) are great...very minimal and unobtrusive... trying to see if I can find them anywhere online but no luck. Sent an email to their customer service. Also the Fluval Flora clips are nice, a bit more beefy and fit around the corners vs. along the edge wherever you want them. 2¢

• 2 weeks later...

You can order them direct from Innovative Marine if their's work. I have ordered parts from them before.