ArtFully Arcylic going way beyond normal service & help!!!

DuffyGeos

I was going to write one of these for the amazing job Adam did on my tank build, but just have not got around to it. Now he tops himself with offering to use his commercial location as a drop site for shipping water containers so we will get a better price instead of a residential delivery for our GB!!!

Did I mention he is not even getting a water container!!!!

On to the tank builds.  I looked around long and hard for different acrylic aquarium builders and really only found one acceptable answer. I read all I could from threads, reviews, and talked to people in the area and what Adam produces for a tank is really a piece of Artwork. You can tell he is not done until he is happy with it. It is bubble free and smooth as silk. What really shows are the details. Routered edges, and any surface that you might drag your forearm across during regular service have been rounded and polished.  You can tell he knows how a tank functions as well as how to build them. An eased edge on an exterior overflow to reduce sound....yup, its got it. I would say I am a very picky client and he met or exceeded all of my expectations on the build. Or should I say builds. After my 300g tank I had him build 2 custom frag tanks.

So if a Acrylic tank is in your future.......you know who my go to guy is. Check out my Tank Build for detailed pics of the tanks and the frag tanks.

Thats awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind and detailed review Ken! And by detailed I do mean that as an extension into your glorious build thread =). I must say, seeing how explicit you are in all of the details of your fish room buildout, I'm actually quite surprised you gave me as much creative license to run with as you did on your 300 and the frag tanks lol. But I'm glad you did...as it appeased my compulsion with turning out a top notch product that IS ArtFully done =).

I can't wait to come see it all up and running =)!!! And remember that we will have lots and lots of Incredible Corals available for you to use your Tank Owner's Discount on for as long as you own your tank!

Oh...and as for the water containers....it's my pleasure to help out. Shipper's that charge extra for residential are so annoying...though I get it...18 wheeler's can't access all homes so smaller trucks become necessary for dispatch in many cases. But you, and all of the WAMASer's that ordered don't have to worry about that...we got you covered =)

Edited by ArtFully Acrylic (Adam B)

Thanks for the kind and detailed review Ken! And by detailed I do mean that as an extension into your glorious build thread =). I must say, seeing how explicit you are in all of the details of your fish room buildout, I'm actually quite surprised you gave me as much creative license to run with as you did on your 300 and the frag tanks lol. But I'm glad you did...as it appeased my compulsion with turning out a top notch product that IS ArtFully done =).

I can't wait to come see it all up and running =)!!! And remember that we will have lots and lots of Incredible Corals available for you to use your Tank Owner's Discount on for as long as you own your tank!

Oh...and as for the water containers....it's my pleasure to help out. Shipper's that charge extra for residential are so annoying...though I get it...18 wheeler's can't access all homes so smaller trucks become necessary for dispatch in many cases. But you, and all of the WAMASer's that ordered don't have to worry about that...we got you covered =)

You are more then welcome for the review and to come back over when it is all set up......You may need to, I doubt the tank survived without a scratch as it took almost 2 hours to work it down the staircase, as we removed drywall along the way!!! It is still wrapped up so I don't know, but I would be surprised.

Thank you again for letting us use your place as a drop off for the tanks, I will keep you up to date as soon as I know delivery info.

• 2 years later...

That's a nice sump!

Has anyone heard from the Duff man? He had one of the nicest builds going and then poof! He's gone

+1