LFS around the country worth seeing

BowieReefer84

Any CAN'T MISS LFS in the following cities (or along the way via 70 there and route 66 back):

St. Louis

Denver

Vegas

Flagstaff

Albuquerque

Oklahoma City

Little Rock

Nashville

I was thinking ATM "Tanked" in Vegas may be neat to see, but no idea anywhere else. 

(edited)

interesting post - following along. sorry no suggestions.

I have a 16 night road trip, so I'll be passing through some random areas.  Just added a night in Dodge City during their annual city wide "Dodge City Days" event:

http://www.dodgecitydays.com/

should be fun to see a real life rodeo.

Edited by BowieReefer84

Might be easier to find good public aquariums. I did that down the CA coast once.

For LFS, suggest hitting the local club forums in those areas and see what you get

I think on R2R you can find local clubs pretty easy, and I bet they have suggestions, as mentioned. Like Marcos, I don't have any, but interested to see. I think a real life rodeo would be pretty sweet indeed.

Might be easier to find good public aquariums. I did that down the CA coast once.

For LFS, suggest hitting the local club forums in those areas and see what you get

Good idea to look into aquariums.  Probably a better idea than LFS even!  Thanks.

I think on R2R you can find local clubs pretty easy, and I bet they have suggestions, as mentioned. Like Marcos, I don't have any, but interested to see. I think a real life rodeo would be pretty sweet indeed.

I am not on R2R, but thanks.  I will likely find a public aquarium somewhere.

I bet I can find some cool tanks in Vegas hotels maybe.

Not sure if your route goes through Knoxville, TN, but sustainable aquatics is just outside there and gave a pretty good tour (if you called in advance) that was worth while.

I have a 16 night road trip, so I'll be passing through some random areas. Just added a night in Dodge City during their annual city wide "Dodge City Days" event:

http://www.dodgecitydays.com/

should be fun to see a real life rodeo.

There is a rodeo every other Saturday night in Frederick County Maryland. IBR Bull Ridding, Barrel Racing, and some other small things. They don't however do stunt rides, team pinning, or some of the other rodeo stuff that you may see out west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk