Any berghia nudi breeders here?

Neto

Before ordering online I want to see if there is anyone in the community that breeds berghia nudibranches..

anybody?

I haven't seen any of the ones I purchased and put in. QR had some in stock, though, a few weeks ago and we're going to be feeding them aiptasia to keep them alive. Might check with them.

Hopefully mine are breeding and doing the nasty, at least that's what I'm telling myself since I haven't seen mine since I put them in. I figured they're having so much fun in those rock crevices they can't even find the time to eat all the delicious aiptasia I had grown for them.

I haven't seen any of the ones I purchased and put in. QR had some in stock, though, a few weeks ago and we're going to be feeding them aiptasia to keep them alive. Might check with them.

Great, thanks I will PM them

Hopefully mine are breeding and doing the nasty, at least that's what I'm telling myself since I haven't seen mine since I put them in. I figured they're having so much fun in those rock crevices they can't even find the time to eat all the delicious aiptasia I had grown for them.

lol, sounds like they did their job already and are gone maybe?

Maybe if their job was to hide, not eat any aiptasia and run off with my money..... It's only been a little over 2 weeks. Maybe they'll rise up and knock some out while I'm at Disney.

Maybe if their job was to hide, not eat any aiptasia and run off with my money..... It's only been a little over 2 weeks. Maybe they'll rise up and knock some out while I'm at Disney.

Where did you purchase these from?

QR apparently still has a few in the store.  Doing well and eating aiptasia that QR bought when they bought the berghia.

• 1 year later...

I'm actually going to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade form later. I have a few that I need to get rid of before they die. They have done wonders on my tank and I have to many in order to keep feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk