Bug Identification

Fritz0id3937

Does anyone know what these are?  Are they good or bad? They look like little brown larva, every now and then I might see one or collect a couple in my filter sock.  They have a row of little ridges on the sides. 

bugs

Hard to tell but it looks like some kind of larvae, like from a fly. I've had "drain fly" larvae in my RO storage container which then ended up in my tank during water changes.

Looks like larvae to me. Got any flies or creepy crawlies in your house? If you do, I'd bet these are their larvae. 

Haha no bugs in the house. Only seen these things in the tank. Once or twice I've seen one wiggling as the floats along the sand bed in the current. I do have some big amphipods that I got from some cheato from Andrei. Also have lots of little white copepods all over the glass now. My tank is almost 2 months old.

Found a similar thread with the similar pics on ultimatereef.net I guess they are fly pupae. Apparently they can come on new live rock that's was exposed to some air. I bet that was it, recently bought 20lbs of some live rock from LFS.