Looking for Strombus maculatus

Guest andrejka

Guest andrejka

Hi guys,

Does anyone have and be willing to spare/sell small Pacific Spotted Conch (Strombus maculatus)?

The only on-line vendor who sells them (IPSF) does so only as part of "Reef Package".

Thank you.

Can you get them as part of the 9 for $99 which includes shipping?  They have some other very unique items.

Guest andrejka

Yes, they are a part of "Mix 'n Match Special", 9 items for $99.95 (including shipment). There are 6 S. maculatus in the package, and they are ALL I need. Don't want any of other stuff.

Slightly better deal is "Reef Tank Tuneup", which has 12 SMs. $59.95 plus about $30 shipment...

Actually, the latter package consists of:

6 Hawaiian Trocus Grazers (Trochus intextus)  

1 Free Hawaiian Turbo Grazers (Turbo sandwicensis)

12 Nerite Grazers (Nerita sp.).

12 MicroHermits (Calcinus sp.).

12 Strombus Grazers (Strombus maculatus).

Is anybody interested in pooling the order (I need just no more than 6 SMs)?

Reef Tank Tuneup

I've got a healthy, reproducing population in my tank.  I got 6 individuals from another reefer and they have reproduced like crazy in my tank.  We can work something out if you are interested.

Bob

Bob- if you have plenty of them, I would like a half dozen.  Perhaps I can get them with some of the rotifers?  I will have to wait until November to hook up with you though, as the rest of the month is too busy to work on the rotifers (leaving the country in a couple weeks).

Michael