92g bowfront tank, hood, stand, light, skimmer, sump, pumps

zygote2k

This tank was originally from Floris Elementary and has been in Childrens Hospital in Fairfax. It's in good condition and is currently running. It will need to be removed in  a month. Avast CS1, Mag return, Deep Blue 4x54w T5, Custom canopy, nice stand, DIY sump.

Free to school or institution.

Rob 703-371-2984

Rob, if the huge piece of rock that was in there at Floris is still there, I would love to get it back if this tank doesn't get claimed. I put some nice chunks in there due to the overall structure and tank shape.

• 1 month later...

IMAG1405_zps0df71d7a.jpg

Yesterday Rob set this tank up at our child care center.  It already looks great.  Two big clarkii clowns, two matted filefish, and 1 one-spot foxface.  I'm going to start adding more rock, some interesting inverts, some softies, and a fish or two over the next couple of months.  The clarkii's are laying eggs on the bottom of their ledge which the kids should like seeing.  

As I was adjusting the skimmer this morning I ran into another dad at the child care center who's forum name I can't remember who is also a WAMAS member, so that's pretty cool too.  I plan to put a little laminated WAMAS logo on the front of the tank and laminate some cards with info about the fish in the tank for parents to use to tell their kids about the contents.

Thanks for the tank, WAMAS!

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...nice, I'd contacted him about the same idea...but you and your child care center followed through. Great job! :)