Reefbox's coral "farm" operation

reefbox

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AI Hydra 52s? I had those. The controller was a nightmare like a lot of owners had indicated. The LEDs were awesome but the controller kept crashing and taking the LEDs down. After 6 months I finally gave up and got rid of them. Hopefully they released a firmware update to fix it. It was such a good looking unit though.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the proper people to speak to regarding sponsorship?

I would reach out to origami. Probably just slammed with all the MACNA stuff.

IC is correct. It's a little slow around here right now, and there is some serious business coming up (MACNA.) If you've not heard back yet, I would standby.

I wish I could get a booth, haha. I tried to get in as a shirt sponsor, but I never heard back from anyone. Thanks for letting me know YHsublime.I'm still building inventory and getting everything together. I'll shoot a pm out to Origami, and wait till I get a response back. DaveS, I'm definitely going to be at MACNA, but probably not as a sponsor.

Barry,

So much going on. MACNA's got a large group of us swamped. Plus, I became a grandfather last month and have spent some time with my daughter and her new family as well. 

Send me an email at president@wamas.org and we'll get you on the path to sponsorship.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick update, I've been in contact with club officers post wamas. Hopefully we'll get to sponsor this awesome club soon! I am looking forward to working with you all. -Barry

• 1 month later...