Show the picture of your big clam

NamReefs

Hi everyone in our club. I just wonder how many of us keeping big clam in the tank. It must be bigger then 10". It will be nice with some picture. I love my 2 years ago . It is 20" when I broke down the tank.

has anyone seen that ridiculous one up at Marine Scene?????  Its scary big and I drool every time I am up there...they also have a few really really big ones in their DT.  

Billy (DDIVER) has a giant one in his tank at his Thai restaurant (Hibiscus  11790A Baron Cameron Avenue

Reston, Va 20190)....I assume he still has it at least...

I maintain the 500g tank at 14th and Irving. I put a 13" and an 8" clam in it some time ago and they're doing great.

Drop by and take a look. I'm there every Friday from 930-11a.

look like alot of us dont have big one. i remember that corahind used to have some too.

It's gotten quite a bit bigger.

Then it has to be the biggetst beasts the club. You need to take a picture. I think it ate about 200 lbs of BRS two-part while I had it...

Lot of talk, and still no pictures. Sounds like there is a gigantic clam out there..

Here is my Squam. It's roughly 10". Also have 2 Dersa's that are 8" and 6" and a Maxima that is 6".

post-2632878-0-86980700-1395624579_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr.x-ray

I bought a big one from Coralhind, I grew it a few more inches over 3 years and sold it to Rob.

I think this is a pic of the one you got from me when I tore that tank down. I bought it from the display tank at Petland.

galaxy.jpg

look like alot of us dont have big one. i remember that corahind used to have some too.

Here are pictures of the one I got from you years ago. I think you had this monster in your 55g.

IMG_1813.jpg

newclam.jpg

Here is another picture of some clams I had. Not giants but around 6-8"

Clams.jpg

The largest clam I've ever had a shell that over a foot long and when the mantle was extended it was close to 16" long. I don't have any good pics of that one here at work but if you go to the last half of this video you can see it spawning.

http://youtu.be/3trYwrAzsVQ