Need help with a quick and easy tank move

OldReefer

This summer I am going to be moving to Montreal for about three years, so I need to slowly convert my fish-house back into a normal-house suitable for renters.  

I have converted my fish room back into a kitchenette, and now it is time for me to take my overbuilt 150 gallon tank out to the garage and get it ready for sale or storage.

I could use two or three people for about 15 minutes to help me carry it about 100 feet.  No stairs, narrow doorways or other sources of drama.   I will have the suction cups, so this should be very quick and straightforward.

I was planning on Saturday the 22nd at about 3 pm if that works for people.   I am open to other times if that doesn't work.

I am in the Bellehaven area of Alexandria near Fort Hunt and Belleview Blvd.

I really appreciate the help.    I will not be a stranger to this great club, even when I am out of town.

I'd love to help, least I could do. I'll send you a pm.

Thanks Issac!

I have a couple of other PMs as well.     I will confirm via PM later in the week when I get the suction cups in hand.  

Thanks Issac!

I have a couple of other PMs as well. I will confirm via PM later in the week when I get the suction cups in hand.

Let me know as well... Easy to drive down the road to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD