DuffyGeos 300g DT & 8 TANK FISH ROOM

Here you go....the rest of the pics you can't see the car since there is toooo much smoke :cool:

gallery_2633915_1398_95092.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! Cant wait to see what happens with the tank. I'm sure the wife will appreciate it when it reaches all it's glory.

I am sure she will, it has just been a little too much at times over the year. But why am I saying that to you? :laugh:

(edited)

Need a side shot too :)

And that looks sweet

I don't have one loaded, so I will have to ask the boss tomorrow......Check you texts, that is a picture of how 2 400w 20K Radium bulbs work in a garage to heat it and provide light while rebuilding an engine. :cool: You can post it here if you can, I don't know how to get the pics off my phone into my gallery. 

Edited by DuffyGeos

..........Then I hit my first "I don't care about reefing phase in 2 years.....I think it happens to most people with anything you get into....

Yes..but this situation usually happens after the tank has been running for a while and you've enjoyed the fruits of your labor...In your case...welll.....since it took you so long to even get to this point (not counting your little tank), that feeling hit early... :tongue:

Looking forward to you completing your thought!

Yes..but this situation usually happens after the tank has been running for a while and you've enjoyed the fruits of your labor...In your case...welll.....since it took you so long to even get to this point (not counting your little tank), that feeling hit early... :tongue:

Looking forward to you completing your thought!

Jack, I am probably talking more about my 16g tank and how the lights went out and I am fighting bubble algae. I have had that tank for a little over 2 years.

the sound, its all about the sound, it is one of the best looking cars on earth but how does it sound when you hit the gas???????? you tube the sound and I will have something to show the guys at our auto shop, please 

the sound, its all about the sound, it is one of the best looking cars on earth but how does it sound when you hit the gas???????? you tube the sound and I will have something to show the guys at our auto shop, please

I might have to make a run out your way as soon as I get it all squared away. I want to see your setup, then you can hear it in person.

Is that really a your car project?

Yup.

Finally got a little bit of time over the holiday (put in about 10 hours) to get the fish room squared away, some well need maintenance, and getting more in the mood to actually get the main tank sorted out. Now I need to start posting items to sell that I will not need, if you need anything, feel free to PM me and ask.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK Duffy. Don't be like Marco and drop off on a build we are all so excited to see. Updates please..

Hope all is well

• 3 months later...

GM WAMAS just spoke with Duffy on the phone. He is doing well and still Reefing. He has a lot on his plate and his WAMAS subscription has expired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...