ERC LIVE SALE IS BACK! 3/29

another fish addition for today -

a GORGEOUS Red Sea yellow-belly regal angelfish (pygoplites diacanthus)!!

as everyone knows these can be tough to get eating but once they do they are fantastic additions and usually the showpiece in any aquarium.

this guy will be ready by the meeting. has been through prophylactic treatment, is currently in quarantine with a magnificent foxface (s. magnificus), and is eating frozen PE mysis, spirulina brine, and plankton very well for the past two weeks. 

while i'm sure everyone would like to buy this guy up at what will be a RIDICULOUSLY awesome price for what you're getting, please be sure to take the time to do your research now if you haven't in the past already. there is a great primer on RC (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389107) worth your time. i'll be sure to leave this guy for sale towards the second half of the sale for you fine folks!

photos and videos are always tough but here's a video from about a bit ago (pardon the cloudiness).

if you miss out on this one today, i have several more in different stages of qt and treatment and food training that i'd be happy to work with you on - just shoot me a PM!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic