Do you think I have enough flow?

Hubbard42

Looking for everyone's opinion if I have enough flow. It is a 110 gallon tall reef tank. The tank is 4' long, 31" tall and 18" deep. It has a single corner overflow. I have a mag 18 on a 4' spray bar. I have one wp25 about 7" down from the top. I have nice wave action on the top. It appears that I have good flow over the whole tank. What do you think? post-2633908-0-53253500-1394587441_thumb.jpg

I was looking to get 1 WP-25, originally thought about 2 but it looks like your getting nice flow. I currently have a Koralia 425GPG and a MJ putting out 500GPH on the other end, it seems unbalanced so I was looking for an alternative.

Tank looks nice BTW

Does everyone use the light sensor on the jebao wp products? I like the idea of it but my lights go off at 10:00 pm and don't turn on until 1:00 the next day. I just wonder if that is too long with less flow.

there's a light sensor?

SWEET, i'm definatley buying one now, that has always been a concern of mine that I was always blasting my corals/fish even at night when they are trying to chill, how much light is required to set it off?

I see your concern with the morning, do you have a samll light that would be sufficient in activating the WP?

would just putting a timer on your pump work?