need help with tank pickup !

reefbox

Title pretty much sums it up.

Im picking up a custom 8 foot system from maryland and could really use the help. Willing to trade beer/frags for help.

Pm me for more details. Thanks!

Beer and frags

Also the name of my new band.

Funny, Coral doesn't get better looking the more you drink lol, sorry Hijacking for your thread.

if your local I can probably offer a hand

I can either pick up tomorrow or thursday or either day this weekend. Really depends on when people are free. If someone has a van or a truck that would really work out.

Going to MD for pick up and then bringing it to va

so much mystery, haha.

where in MD, specifically, is pick up and where to VA is it going, specifically? no need for address but zip code or a city would be very helpful to those of us that might be able to help.

As said above, Where in VA, and MD... ??

And if your looking for more help, I'd recommend waiting till Thursday, or this weekend. That way, those of us, who could help... will be able to work around our schedules, and make that happen for you...  

Do you have a truck or trailer to put it in or need that also along with people?

I was planning on renting a truck. But if someone had a truck that would be awesome.

the tank is 96"x24 acrylic, plus a metal stand witht the same dimensions and a sump

you will need a truck and a trailer

i got a t100 with an 8' bed that could handle it easily but i need to know what day. saturday morning would work best for me if that at all matters. but with an acrylic tank you'll need to bring blankets or drop cloths to wrap this thing in. that much acrylic freaks me out on someone else's tank especially!