Frozen food autofeeder project

ctenophore

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone is just kidding Justin and Dan on their release date, because we all want it to perform almost flawlessly when it is finally ready.  And knowing them, they will have a good product.  

I should know something about delays, it took me 4 years to build my tank!

It's still going on, just a bit different than originally planned. I've been running my tank on the autofeeder since last October, and haven't fed anything manually since just after this past Christmas. We're continuing to work through design iterations in order to make something we can produce for a reasonable price but is still easy to use and nice looking. When that will happen is unknown, but rest assured it is being worked on basically daily.

It's still going on, just a bit different than originally planned. I've been running my tank on the autofeeder since last October, and haven't fed anything manually since just after this past Christmas. We're continuing to work through design iterations in order to make something we can produce for a reasonable price but is still easy to use and nice looking. When that will happen is unknown, but rest assured it is being worked on basically daily.

Does this autofeeder run off the ice probe chiller by chance?

Can you please post a FTS so everyone understands the gravity of your statement? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As I was sitting feeding my frozen, it dawned on me, I haven't checked this thread in awhile. So, here I am .. dare I ask the question .. any new updates?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...