Frozen food autofeeder project

ctenophore

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Month + since last update...I hope this concrete lagoon you are building is not pushing back the release date for my frozen food autofeeder .

• 3 months later...

Actually yes, I did make a revision to the dosing system that I like a lot. I eliminated a need for a solenoid valve to control the flush mechanism. Simpler is always better!

Sorry, no word on when it will be available or price though.

Month + since last update...I hope this concrete lagoon you are building is not pushing back the release date for my frozen food autofeeder .

Justin, don't listen to him. He doesn't need this until he actually plumbs his tank! Your release date and his fully wet tank date may be closer than he's letting on!  :tongue:

Justin, don't listen to him. He doesn't need this until he actually plumbs his tank! Your release date and his fully wet tank date may be closer than he's letting on!  :tongue:

I am just worried that Bengeeee will have to cancel his honeymoon or his fish will die. :tongue:

I am just worried that Bengeeee will have to cancel his honeymoon or his fish will die. :tongue:

Lol no pressure, right?

I think Tricia is right. The race is on to see who finishes their epic project first :)

Lol no pressure, right?

I think Tricia is right. The race is on to see who finishes their epic project first :)

I am betting on your massive warehouse, at the rate you guys were moving. How is that going by the way? ( I know, wrong thread).

Glad to hear you are making progress on the auto feeder.

I am completely fine with taking credit for this guilt trip. Anything for the greater good. I'm just a team player like that!

Seriously though thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are coming along.

• 2 months later...

Bump- 2 months and we need an up date.

Bengeeee is getting married in a month (I hope so).......

My tank now has water in it and it is running........

If we have a tank cleaning party at your house will that speed things up? :tongue:

Bump- 2 months and we need an up date.

Bengeeee is getting married in a month (I hope so).......

My tank now has water in it and it is running........

If we have a tank cleaning party at your house will that speed things up? :tongue:

Actually my fiance has grown very attached to my fish. She says if any fish die while we're on vacation she is divorcing me. Do you really want that on your conscience?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It has been about a month and a half since I just about single handedly put Anthony's 300g glass aquarium on my back and hauled it up the stairs to put it in your van....The least you can do is give me an update on the automatic feeder....not that I need it at the moment since I don't have fish, rock, or sand in my 300g yet ( I know someone would mention it, so I might as well point it out myself :laugh:). Hope all is well.

It has been about a month and a half since I just about single handedly put Anthony's 300g glass aquarium on my back and hauled it up the stairs to put it in your van....The least you can do is give me an update on the automatic feeder....not that I need it at the moment since I don't have fish, rock, or sand in my 300g yet ( I know someone would mention it, so I might as well point it out myself :laugh:). Hope all is well.

Dust bunnies need food too =P

All my fish died and now my wife wants a divorce because she says I neglected her fish kids and will make a terrible father. She says the only way she will stay with me is if I convince an avast captain to make me a beta tester....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...