REDSKINS GAME WILL BE ON AT THE SOCIAL!!

johnnybv

Due to quite a few members expressing their love for the Skins and marine life,

we will be showing the Skins - Bucs game at 4:30 at the social. Don't miss a play!!! Come early!

GO Skins!!!

Everybody please disregard the previous statement made by Johnny. He is not a Redskins fan. Nor should he be allowd to root for them. I have witnessed first hand his support for none other than the NY Giants. As everybody from anywhere but NY knows all the sports teams in NY are souless and should be destroyed.

Thank you

Byron

We will be showing the Skins - Bucs game at 4:30.  Don't miss a play!!!  Come early!

GO Skins!!!

48910[/snapback]

I am glad my beloved Steelers play on Sunday afternoon, therefore I don't have to worry about a game.... and by the way, I know several WAMAS members "STEELERS" fans that will attend the social without a concern. :D right :huh: Craig, Howard,....? should I continue...?

Go STEELERS.

P.D> I will root for skins up and until they reach the superbowl against Steelers.

Everybody please disregard the previous statement made by Johnny. He is not a Redskins fan. Nor should he be allowd to root for them. I have witnessed first hand his support for none other than the NY Giants. As everybody from anywhere but NY knows all the sports teams in NY are souless and should be destroyed.

Thank you

Byron

48914[/snapback]

Sorry, forgot to add Dallas to that. It should read

"All sports teams from in NY and Dallas are souless and should be destroyed."

(The cowboys have enough evil for all the other sports teams combined.)

"All sports teams from in NY and Dallas are souless and should be destroyed.

Wait..............I'm confused...........this statement leads me to believe you were talking about sports........

............but.........

He is not a Redskins fan.

This is the confusing part, he's not a fan of a girl scout troop?

Is the topic sports or girl scouts?

:lol: :lol:

Guest Larry-T

Fortunately, my home team has a by week, so my only interest in this weekend's games is seeing whom will become "Bear Food" down the road <grin>. I did, however, semi-root for the Redskins, as anything that gives the "all ego, no heart" Cowboys discomfort is to be cherished.

<<** Larry **>>

My team also has a bye this week, actually they have a bye for the next 8 months or so.  I'll jump on the Bandwagon, and root for who ever is ahead.

:D

48941[/snapback]

I reserve the right to remain silent.....at least for another week....

Sorry, forgot to add Dallas to that. It should read

"All sports teams from in NY and Dallas are souless and should be destroyed."

(The cowboys have enough evil for all the other sports teams combined.)

48917[/snapback]

Just when I thought you couldn't say anything dumber, you say something like this...

and completely redeem yourself!

John, Glad to hear the Skins game will be available. It makes coming a little easier.

Rugby- never understood the rules to the game, but that is one rough sport!!!

48956[/snapback]

Rules are a little easier than football. Such as no body armor protection, they don't stop the game because a player touches the ball. :D Basically, rugby is a sport for men ;)

Rules are a little easier than football. Such as no body armor protection, they don't stop the game because a player touches the ball.  :D  Basically, rugby is a sport for men  ;)

48986[/snapback]

As a former rugger (1 season and the varsity football coach made me choose football or rugby) I have to say it is the most physically demanding sport (other than wrestling) that I ever tried. Loads of fun too. Just remember to tape up your ears if you are a prop.

Fortunately, my home team has a by week, so my only interest in this weekend's games is seeing whom will become "Bear Food" down the road <grin>.  I did, however, semi-root for the Redskins, as anything that gives the "all ego, no heart" Cowboys discomfort is to be cherished.

<<** Larry **>>

48929[/snapback]

For shame, Larry! For shame! Don't you remember the years when the Redskins led by horrible people named Mann and Manley would knock the beloved Bears out of the playoffs? I still am pained by those memories to this day and risked life and limb at the season opener by going to the Bears game (no, it wasn't the Skins game, it was the Bears game) and wearing my Bears jersey proudly (OK, so I brought my 7 month old in a matching jersey as well for protection...).

By the way, my classroom is the only place in the DC Metropolitan area (OK, probably the world) that you can hear 28 kids who are mostly Redskins, Eagles, and Cowboys fans singing the Bears fight song every Monday morning that they have won. And, that's 2 years in a row that classes have done it! From memory!

Fight Song and Words[

please don't tell me you make them listen to that awful superbowl shuffle song. may there be pitty on your soul

:P

please don't tell me you make them listen to that awful superbowl shuffle song. may there be pitty on your soul

:P

49132[/snapback]

It could be worse, he could make them do the Ickey Shuffle! :o

Wouldn't ya know, both my teams are playing during the social: Redskins and Patriots.

The rest of y'all are a bunch of losers. You wait and see...

So.. How big's the TV? Got Surround Sound to go with it? Details please!

s

Wouldn't ya know, both my teams are playing during the social:  Redskins and Patriots.

The rest of y'all are a bunch of losers.  You wait and see...

So.. How big's the TV?  Got Surround Sound to go with it?  Details please!

s

49301[/snapback]

Sorry not a sports bar.....its a black and white 13" with no sound sorry.

Just kidding, 25" color

john

Hey Johnny, are you going to wait on opening up sale items until the social starts or will you start during the game? I can't make the game but will be there later when the social starts.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

:toilet: COWGIRLS + giANTS :thumbsdown:

Hey Johnny, are you going to wait on opening up sale items until the social starts or will you start during the game?  I can't make the game but will be there later when the social starts.

49321[/snapback]

Dave, I have an incredible amount of stuff that needs to go, so I will start the sales when people start arriving.

John