Well here is an attempt to recover from my winter disaster of my 135 gallon frg/holding tank incendent. After many hours of debating the issue of selling everything off and  wait until my return home. I have decided to build a temporary reef in doors. I had great plans for the 156, but another WAMAS member needed it more than I. Bla Bla Bla. So I present my new project ! The Oceanic 120 Tech Tank. It will builT from all WAMAS posted FS/FT/Free Items as well as all corals purchashed from  club members as well. Tag along!!! :laugh:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a 3 minute stand build.  Fastest stand ever!

The trimmed out one looks really nice.  Put some granite on top of it to set that beautiful tank on.

That was a 3 minute stand build.  Fastest stand ever!

The trimmed out one looks really nice.  Put some granite on top of it to set that beautiful tank on.

LOL Alan!!!!! I wish. :laugh:

Love this size tank, I miss my 120g also.  Have a ? tho.  My tank was a 48"x24"x24", and I thought it was called a "fatboy".....is this is same dimensions as a "tech"....or.....

The finished stand will be like this in Red Mahogany :happy:

101298429.jpg

Shows up on TT but not on the desktop, weird. Is this your picture, or one of your old stands? Beautiful, would like to work on something like this for future stand....

Love this size tank, I miss my 120g also.  Have a ? tho.  My tank was a 48"x24"x24", and I thought it was called a "fatboy".....is this is same dimensions as a "tech"....or.....

Yes AKA 120 show

Shows up on TT but not on the desktop, weird. Is this your picture, or one of your old stands? Beautiful, would like to work on something like this for future stand....

I have built a stand like it in the past. Cant claim this it is on RC DIY. Highly recommend checking out the thread there. It is an easy design to follow.

Looking good so far and you're working quick. Makes me seem lazy for taking a couple of days to take down and redo my 20G frag tank when you build that stand out in a day.

I have built a stand like it in the past. Cant claim this it is on RC DIY. Highly recommend checking out the thread there. It is an easy design to follow.

You dont happen to have the link?

You dont happen to have the link?

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446213&page=1

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=787189

and here is a link to steel stands my favorite. We have a member with the skills to build one for you if you like?

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1330053

Who's the member for the steel stands? I might put that on my birthday list.