Wamas almost got me in a divorce

gmerek2

That's Great... I had my fair share of WAMAS, related incidents. hahaha. But now the Lady, Live's on Free-Cycle... So She's always doin; her own thing now on the Computer, So she can't get on me as much about it.lol

Lots of folks here risk divorce, but not normally from text messages, from credit card statements.

Didn't anyone tell you? You put half on credit card and half cash.

At least the text wasn't something like:

"Got extra fish nets? Mine has a hole and my snapper keeps getting out."

"Do you have Cipro, my clam has a bacteria infection and needs a dip?"

"I've got a 9" rock if you want it, it's hairless now thanks to the crabs I picked up."

I...

can't...

stop...

laughing ...

at this... :clap:

I have struggled with addictions for a long time. The last "bad" addiction I walked away from was cigarettes. It's now been over 6 years since I had one. I was at 2 packs a day before I started catching a buzz then I'd smoke 3 packs. I have a drink here and there now but that's it.
When I quit smoking cigarettes I started playing mafia wars on Facebook. It kept me busy... I had 6 accts and was in a few groups. My wife opened up one day crying her eyes out because I was cheating on her. She was convinced I was having an affair on her with someone who was liking my post. Of course it was a hottie cartoon character. I giggled and gave her all my passwords. After about 15 minutes she called me the biggest dork she's ever met in her life. That cartoon character was a good friend from the uk who is well into her 70s and plays online games. I haven't played any online games in a few years but still keep up with the friends I had made. Every once and awhile I bust my wife's butt for thinking I'd cheat on her.

i think you stopped everyone in their tracks when they realized all the hottie cartoons they play with are 70+ year old women in the UK  :laugh:

Or 60 year old men in India...that was a good one too...half of my clan was from India and worked at call centers, while playing mafia wars!!,!!

Or 60 year old men in India...that was a good one too...half of my clan was from India and worked at call centers, while playing mafia wars!!,!!

Yup :) I was trading weapon parts for money and later on game cards. There was a lot of people from India running loot accounts selling loot.