FTS FTW

YHSublime

Full Tank Shots/For The Win

So if there is one thing that I particularly enjoy, it's seeing other builds. I know they are always changing, be it for better or worse, but I would like to compile FTS's of our members tanks in on fluid thread. If you are a member, and you have a build, feel free to link to it, although not required.

I would ask that you take one (1) full tank shot, and post it up with the tanks size, and dimensions if you so wish. I would ideally like to create a thread that has a series of pictures of your reef, not a thread that has a really nice pictures of a few reefs followed by pages of talk about it. In simpler terms, I would ask that if you have questions or comments about somebody's Reef, send them a PM, or take it to their build (see how those links come in handy now?!)

I'll start and hope to see it followed!

150 gallons, FTS, YHSublime

panorama_zps1d1f7266.jpg

Great tank I love your aquascaping. It's going to be awesome when it grows out.

Here is my 29g everything will be moved over to my 93 cube and this will become my sump.

65ba477be54d842d240821ed05ae5fcc_zps9e02

Pizzaguy cadlights 135 gallon rimless cube

IMAG1734_zpsc7d0204a.jpg

April 2013

IMAG0564.jpg

Beginning of November 2013

20131103_180528.jpg

Middle of November 2013

20131117_194148.jpg

My red cyano is virtually gone at this point - will have to get an updated shot for the end of November too.

• 2 months later...

I look at all these tanks and think of so many things that I want to change about mine....  Then I look at mine and see the problems in the other ones......  Nobody has a perfect tank, but the thing is we are all striving for perfection, or at least balance.

I'll work towards your tanks, you work towards hers, he'll copy mine, we'll all copy that other person,  and hopefully at the end of the day we will find something that will keep our minds occupied, our wallets full, and our creativity alive.  Keep up the pics and the dispersion of ideas!!!

Yeah that FTS I put up has already changed. I was actually testing it because I was working on cleaning up all the algae that had grown around. But.. I forgot to take a new one once it cleared out. 

Now I have done so much work in the fish room that I need to clean a whole section just to be able to take a nice picture like that again.

Let me re-clean up and I will clean the glass and turn off the pumps and take the few minutes to take it. Granted it took it a hour or so to stitch it together from 6 pictures. I might do it with 8 this time. 

• 4 months later...

The light looks really yellow because i took it with only the whites on, but you get the point. 

It's pretty sparse right now as I am just now starting to restock all the sps I lost and the few I have added are like 1 inch long, lol, so you can't see much. But it's coming along. I'm still playing with rock work as well.  Suggestions welcome! 

IMG_0502_zps9b67a05c.jpg