Brad's 18" Rimless Cube | Powered by Nanobox

brad908

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a midas blenny....

They are beautiful. I also really like Orange Stripe Prawn Goby's.

I really like the orange strip too...beautiful fish...pairs with a pistol too.

my midas is like a puppy...they have amazing personalities...they are very interactive with you

mine plays hide and seek with my daughter...hysterically fun fish...you will love it..but if you don't buy it in person grab it from DD or a place that will send you pic of exact fish....so you get a bright yellow with blue eyes....some of them the color is dull etc....

I'm getting the fish from a member here. I won't see the Midas, but I trust him. I've seen a video of the clowns and they look good.

DCEEC9FE-B4D2-46B2-8483-BB2AC8A5BA7F_zps

The HC in the planted tank really took off. Looks like it will be awesome with a school of cardinal tetras above it.

I think seeing cardinals in this tank is the only thing keeping me from not starting over. The whole fun was scaping, planting, and watching the plants grow.

Reef2Reef had a nice shoutout to Richard and I

3B38FC48-3B38-444B-B602-A757E06E8111_zps

Yea, it was a nice little surprise. Hopefully it helps Richard out. I think I have like 7 posts on R2R in over a year, 3 were to give him reviews/post pictures. Lol

Went to aquatic collection and reef raft norcal today. Reef raft norcal is the nicest store I've ever been too. Tops the elos store in New Jersey.

DC9C4DEF-077A-4E03-9154-AFE8048882C4_zps

BCDAB1B4-3096-43A9-8CDE-980C349A9C15_zps

Bought:

Coco Worm - in love with it. Want more

Yellow Cucumber - might take it out after reading about it

Green/Blue Clam

Firefish

Orange Anthias

Diamond Goby

Sweet. Looks like a Dr.s Office mixed with a nice boutique store.. except for corals.

bet ya $10 he takes out the diamond goby pretty fast too as its going to spit sand all day long on his corals...lol mess up your perfectly balanced sand. 

I'm afraid to put a firefish in my rimless tank. Supposedly jumpers?

Very much so. On my old IM Nuvo 30 it had two holes to grab the glass top. Guess what fish found the hole and jumped out?

I'm afraid to put a firefish in my rimless tank. Supposedly jumpers?

I have an acrylic rimmed net on top.

42E6C9CA-CA49-49B0-8ED1-6342BD777CCE_zps

I really like those acrylic rim net tops especially over my DIY screen net. Did you make that yourself?

I really like those acrylic rim net tops especially over my DIY screen net. Did you make that yourself?

No. PicO Aquariums makes them.

He's making me one specially cut for this tank now. Running a bootleg net top and cardboard combo right now.

Went to aquatic collection and reef raft norcal today. Reef raft norcal is the nicest store I've ever been too. Tops the elos store in New Jersey.

DC9C4DEF-077A-4E03-9154-AFE8048882C4_zps

BCDAB1B4-3096-43A9-8CDE-980C349A9C15_zps

Bought:

Coco Worm - in love with it. Want more

Yellow Cucumber - might take it out after reading about it

Green/Blue Clam

Firefish

Orange Anthias

Diamond Goby

I hope Quantum Reefs evolves into a store like that with Java Bar !!!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Love the scoly's.  They are awesome.  You should check out some Indo Scoly's (aka: Acanthophyllia deshayesiana).  I had one a while back, and regret getting rid of it: http://reefbuilders.com/2009/06/04/acanthophyllia-deshayesiana-indo-pacific-scolymia-officially-recognized/ 8257805469_6c615ddb70_c.jpg20121208_131426 by mteske1, on Flickr

Hey! I bought that scold from you and I sold it to someone on WAMAS. I regret selling it too. :(

I asked those Pico guys if they could make a clear frame for my 75g aquarium which would be 48" wide, but they said no.  Maybe the table they have for doing the cuts doesn't go that big or they didn't want to deal with someone new.

I asked those Pico guys if they could make a clear frame for my 75g aquarium which would be 48" wide, but they said no.  Maybe the table they have for doing the cuts doesn't go that big or they didn't want to deal with someone new.

Hmmm. No idea, he did a 36x18x18 for my last tank.