ERC LIVE SALE 12/8

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Richard...bad hijack....

times on the 24th?  Maybe I can coordinate the mandatory pool break around it lol

This is too funny..

Opps, that'd be my fault. Yes, sorry indeed Richard!

I think that obligate me to play a little harder on sale day now lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you don't know me, but I would NEVER not play with my kids at Disney for a tank thing...In fact I don't even keep my phone with me at the park normally (we go twice a year as I am a big kid)

I promise you that I made that comment in jest,.....last live sale we were camping...

I know...Just teasing. I will probably be out with mine as well, but the wife will be manning up the IPAD.

Will shipping be before or after Thanksgiving?  Going to be out of town for the long weekend and would like to avoid adding new coral before going away.  

Sorry all, I have been out of the loop the past few days. I had a family emergency and have spent the past few days in and out of the hospital with one of my family members. Therefore I have not had a lot of time to finish up pictures. I'm going to push the live sale back to 12/8.

I apologize, but I know it will only be better!

I do have prizes lined up that I need to announce

I will have $100 in gift certs to give away

A BRS reactor

Test kits

RO items

And for the grand prize an avast MR5 reactor!

For every coral purchased during the live sale I will write your name on a raffle ticket. After the live sale is complete I will randomly select a ticket l.

Okay all, now that black Friday is out of everyones system, lets get this ready to roll!! Sunday 12/8 is the day!!! I have over 300 pieces and you thought others had good black Friday deals.... Just wait:)  Look back through the last Live sale thread, we will have so many corals at prices unheard of!

Hope you all are ready!