More Awesome Polynesian Fish In Stock!

Can you provide some info on the PL wrasse? Is it reef safe? What's it eating? Etc...

+1, yes please. has it been through prazi and/or copper? what's your treatment procedure like? thanks!

+1, yes please. has it been through prazi and/or copper? what's your treatment procedure like? thanks!

We use copper in our fish system at all times as a precaution. All of our Polynesian fish are held at our collection station for two months before shipment to the United States. There we use various methods for treating our fish as a precaution and all fish are feed various foods including pellets. The Polynesian Pink Line Wrasse has been at our facility since the middle of August and has been doing great. We feed all of our fish a mixture of frozen and pellet food. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Alyssa

alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com

877-887-5224

We use copper in our fish system at all times as a precaution. All of our Polynesian fish are held at our collection station for two months before shipment to the United States. There we use various methods for treating our fish as a precaution and all fish are feed various foods including pellets. The Polynesian Pink Line Wrasse has been at our facility since the middle of August and has been doing great. We feed all of our fish a mixture of frozen and pellet food. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Alyssa

alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com

877-887-5224

thanks - calling now.

looks like i just missed out :-( was just waiting to see what he was eating,,

lol just went on the website to order. good catch marcos if you got him..

Edited by Mattiejay6

Still wondering If they are reef safe. Marco, did u ever find out?

yeah, i got it. alyssa mentioned it was reef safe. don't want a problem on my hands down the road so i'll do some testing as best i can while in qt.

Edited by monkiboy

yeah, i got it. alyssa mentioned it was reef safe. don't want a problem on my hands down the road so i'll do some testing as best i can while in qt.

Nice get

French Polynesian Fish and Clams! 30% Off Aussie Sale extended until tonight at midnight! Don't miss out!

Now accepting pre-orders for next weekends frag swap!

All pre-orders can be place through our website, phone or email Alyssa at alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com. We will deliver your pre-order to you at next weekend's frag swap! If you place your pre-order online shipping charges will show up. Your card is not automatically charged online and your total will be adjusted accordingly. You will not be charged for shipping!

We just posted more of our Polynesian fish! We also extended our 30% Off Aussie Sale until tonight at midnight! Our French Polynesian fish come directly to us. We have a partner and collection station in French Polynesia where we bring in large Super Ultra Maxima clams along with a huge variety of fish. We also culture Maxima clams in this region as well. Our fish are collected at many remote islands of French Polynesia. All of our fish are quarantined in French Polynesia for two months before they are shipped to us. We quarantine these fish for a few weeks before they are available for sale. 

Please place all order through our website: http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/  or email Alyssa at alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com to ensure you get the items you want.  

Fish Page:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=5&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

WYSIWYG Clam Page:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=3&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

30% Off Aussie Corals:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=2&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

Flame Angel Pairs-$139.99
FlameAngelPair_zps72b96d0f.jpg

Scott's Fairy Wrasse Pair- $279.99
ScottsFairyPair1_zpsa1aec80f.jpg

Exquisite Wrasse-$69.99
ExquisiteWrasse_zps04c135ff.jpg

Lemon Coral Beauty Angel-$49.99
TahitianCoralBeauty_300_zpsa0c082ba.jpg

VO1506299PolynesianMaxima_zps58504dd3.jp
VO1511259PolynesianMaxima_zps4281be80.jp
VO1607199PolynesianMaxima_zpsdbb1813b.jp
VO1604139PolyCulturedMaxima_zps732bab71.