Hello, I'm new

I just joined WAMAS today after lurking for so long.  I've attached a picture of my tank as that's the first thing I want to see when someone posts.  The tank is about 3 years old.  My wife wants me to sell some of the anemones and mushrooms as they are taking over, but I...can't...let...go.  I'm sure some of you have had the same problems with letting go.  I've been in the hobby for over 15 years and moved to Virginia from So. Cal. about 3 1/2 years ago.  Great to finally be a member.      

post-2633645-0-32080600-1378499676_thumb.jpg

Lol I agree with your wife...sell them cheap and buy something NEW! I like the idea of getting new stuff better than holding onto to many of the same things,lol so keep one anemone and a rock of the mushrooms, sell the rest to finance so zoas or a different color anemone or mushrooms,lol

Though I have to say I like your tank, I like so many things in them,lol

What size is your tank? How about some details?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

It's 72 gallons.  2 percula clownfish (they lay eggs about every two weeks,) yellow tang, flame angel, 2 blue chromis, pajama cardinal, 6 line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, 3 emerald crabs, Halloween hermit, sand sifting sea star and a handful of snails and little crabs.  I'm not sure of all of my coral names.  I started with 4 anemones and now have 11.  The frogspawn has dozens of heads and broke off so now I have 3 different sections. I have some cool guys in the back that I don't know the names so I'll have to show a pic and ask for an id. 

I'm not sure of the name of the coral behind the Cardinal.  It wasn't doing well when I received, but seems to do okay now...with the exception of fighting with the mushrooms.  

post-2633645-0-25458200-1378505221_thumb.jpg

Welcome to WAMAS, I'd recommend Trade the Corals, for New corals... or  SWAP program for the Mushrooms, I know I'd love one. :). But Welcome Welcome. Give me a shoutOut sometime if you ever need anything.