WAMAS secrets

JMsAquarium

So the officers kept their little secret very well :P . What we didn't knew is that WAMAS also writes software and that these activities are based in Europe (mostly in Austria) :D

WAMAS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So the officers kept their little secret very well  :P . What we didn't knew is that WAMAS also writes software and that these activities are based in Europe (mostly in Austria)  :D

WAMAS

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

45056[/snapback]

You gotta love the German penchant for making new words by just jamming a bunch of existing words together. they can sure come up with some really long words that way.

Guest Larry-T

I'm not a lawyer, but I did a quick trademark search for WAMAS on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office site (www.uspto.gov) and found the following:

WAMAS

Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: computer hardware; data processors and data processing devices, namely workstations, servers, routers, network appliances, controllers, programmable logic controllers, data input and output devices, and peripherals therefore; computers and calculators; and computer software, namely software for logistic, warehouse, stock, and storeroom management

IC 042. US 100 101. G & S: computer programming for others; computer software design for others; technical and computer hardware and software consulting in the field of computer hardware and software; technical project analysis and consulting in the field of logistics,warehousing, stock and storeroom management and in the field of computer hardware and software; and scientific and industrial research in the field of logistics, warehousing, stock and storeroom management and in the field of computer hardware and software

I don't see where it covers "Not-for-profit Aquarium Societies" but tqhe board might want to investigate further.

Best wishes;

<<** Larry **>>