?? How Does Everyone Wash Their Hands Before ??

I'm kind of a wienie about germs so I rinse my hands with water, and slap on some latex gloves.  Not only does this allow me to keep my hands from getting stinky softy coral juice on them, it also allows me to use the ol (snap glove on)"bend over!" joke to my wife, which in turns gets me a disapproving head shake and an "your an idiot" remark.

I'm kind of a wienie about germs so I rinse my hands with water, and slap on some latex gloves.  Not only does this allow me to keep my hands from getting stinky softy coral juice on them, it also allows me to use the ol (snap glove on)"bend over!" joke to my wife, which in turns gets me a disapproving head shake and an "your an idiot" remark.

I put that stinky coral juice on my face to get a nice smooth complection.

I love the "idiot" remark, that's so Right.Lol LoveIt

I can't see plain soap being an issue. However, many soaps are far from "plain".  I would use regular soaps like Ivory, but would avoid (at all costs) soaps that are antibacterial.  Not only could they cause some harm to tank occupants, but they do almost nothing more than soap alone (except pollute the environment).  Look up triclosan and trichlocarban.

I can't see plain soap being an issue. However, many soaps are far from "plain".  I would use regular soaps like Ivory, but would avoid (at all costs) soaps that are antibacterial.  Not only could they cause some harm to tank occupants, but they do almost nothing more than soap alone (except pollute the environment).  Look up triclosan and trichlocarban.

+1 that's why I just do water before and scrub with soap after....

My skimmer bubbles died after sticking my hands in after a good rinse in the old sink. That made me sad so I poured a beer and it foamed up too much :( so I stuck my hand in the beer and the bubbles went away faster. Thanks for this post I always wondered what everyone else does. Your gloves must have a water tight seal?!

My skimmer bubbles died after sticking my hands in after a good rinse in the old sink. That made me sad so I poured a beer and it foamed up too much :( so I stuck my hand in the beer and the bubbles went away faster. Thanks for this post I always wondered what everyone else does. Your gloves must have a water tight seal?!

no prob. I was wondering too.