:) Who Else Is Excited for FragFest? :)

anyone who can, bring 5-10 gallons of made up saltwater. Small price for all the frags!

See Chip's posts regarding sales and the meeting. Space is limited.

This is my first big event to attend too...lookin forward to it.. Also bringing homemade choc chip cookies..wonder if b any left??? Not likely..8)

This is my first big event to attend too...lookin forward to it.. Also bringing homemade choc chip cookies..wonder if b any left??? Not likely..8)

Ive never been to any wamas event so I am. I just have to get out of prior plans the wife has for me

courtesy of my sweet S4

Wooo, that's What I'm Talkin' About.. lol

anyone who can, bring 5-10 gallons of made up saltwater. Small price for all the frags!

See Chip's posts regarding sales and the meeting. Space is limited.

You mean to Transport or for ??

00OOoooo  Cookies??  O.K.  It's Official... I Will Be There. lol :clap:

You mean to Transport or for ??

We need lots of clean water to house and bag all the frags we will be creating.  i.e., everyone bring some!!

I work weekends, so every year I request leave just to go to Frag Fest.

(edited)

We need lots of clean water to house and bag all the frags we will be creating.  i.e., everyone bring some!!

Any advice on ways to transport the water?  5-10 gals is pretty heavy... 

Edited by ohaverd

Any advice on ways to transport the water? 5-10 gals is pretty heavy...

X2 of the 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. Most reefers have handfuls laying about.

(edited)

X2 of the 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. Most reefers have handfuls laying about.

but I am not like most reefers, I like to use things like popcorn buckets, and kool aid pitchers,  you know... basically any household item that would annoy the heck out of my wife  :P

Edited by ohaverd

but I am not like most reefers, I like to use things like popcorn buckets, and kool aid pitchers, you know... basically any household item that would annoy the heck out of my wife :P

ha ha ha. I love this idea

but I am not like most reefers, I like to use things like popcorn buckets, and kool aid pitchers,  you know... basically any household item that would annoy the heck out of my wife  :P

They run for about $3 a pop at Home Depot, and you'll get them back at the end of the day. You've got 3+ days :)