National Aquarium

davelin315

Guest mikesroth
I'm looking for a contact at the National Aquarium to help with my aquarium projects at school.  Anyone know anyone there?

43492[/snapback]

You could try contacting the guys up at CMAS. They used to hold some of their meetings at the aquarium.

Because of MACNA, we have the interest of the Nat'l Aqu'm in DC's president. He'd love for us to do something together.

As a courtesy, I do not think I can give out his info on a public forum. Call me at 703.319.3171 and we can chat about how to do this.

Ok?

Guest Larry-T

Harry Chow is the Senior Aquarist at the National Aquarium in DC. I've known him for years and work right across the street at the International Trade Center.

<<** Larry **>>

Because of MACNA, we have the interest of the Nat'l Aqu'm in DC's president.  He'd love for us to do something together.

As a courtesy, I do not think I can give out his info on a public forum.  Call me at 703.319.3171 and we can chat about how to do this.

Ok?

43499[/snapback]

I'll give you a buzz this weekend if I get a chance. I'm swamped on Saturday, but Sunday is a possibility. I'd also like to discuss involving the club in the education aspect more if possible.

Thanks!

Dave

I emailed them earlier in week prior to you posting this.

They DO want to form relationship with WAMAS (something we talked to them about at macna). I will be scheduling a meeting with them soon to begin process & try to set up a meeting or social there.