The Lightning Pool- Let's have some fun.

DaveS

So Chad had this other post about the pending auction for Lighting Maroon Clowns.  I thought we could have some fun with it.  Everyone submit their guess as to what the winning auction price for the first Lightning Maroon Clown will be.  To put some structure around it lets go with the following rules:

1) one guess per person

2) edited guesses will be void

3) closest guess to the correct price wins (ties will go to the person that guessed below the price vs. the above the price- for a $20 winning bid, guess $19 beats guess $21)

4) any guess that duplicates a prior one is void and you get a 2nd guess.  (if you guess $20 and someone else already submitted that, put a 2nd post indicating the duplication and provide your new guess.)

5) deadline for guesses is when the first lighting maroon auction begins

I'll donate a free frag to the winner.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

$1500

Its funny (or maybe sad) that this fish will probably sell for more than what I paid for my first and second car combined.

Edited by Jason Rhoads

So, I'm all for doing this... However, there are something like 30 fish being auctioned off... some "look" like normal PNG maroon clowns and are only special because of the lineage and others are pretty killer looking...

Is this for one particular clown, the first auction, an average?

"normal"

DSC_0728_600w_ws10.jpg 

"lightning"

DSC_0662_600w_lm8.jpg 

idea was to guess for the first LIGHTNING clown.  If they do a normal or horned PNG clown first, that won't be the one we are guessing on.  It will be for the first one with the Lighting markings.

OK, cool :)

$6235