DCReefer1964's Dupla Eurobrace 63"x24"x23.5" 150 gallon Reef

(edited)

Well finally order the replacement rear glass from Laurel Glass.PU on Saturday. In addition having stand built while in Norfolk out of square tube aluminum . Can't wait to get started!!!!!

20130602_125812.jpg
Edited by DCReefer1964

Well rear pane installed and drying. monkiboy that is some serious silicone/RTV! Thanks man. :clap:  :laugh:  :clap:Will post pics later.

Nope Laurel Glass was awesome Glass cost me 163.00 for the rear pane an 2" euro-brace strip. :wub: . 

Awesome. Can't wait to see it setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update? Its wet now right? :laugh:

Update not wet yet. I am some what like Marcos. Plan, plan plan. Lost all SPS in the move. My new garage ranged in the 100's . Just Zoas etc left. I will resurrect Jan's 156 for now. BTW Thanks Marcos for the DOW sealant, man it is strong &sweet. 

• 1 year later...

Looks like this is going to finally happen.

believe it when I see it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are whining about how long my build is taking and you started this in June 2013!!!!!!

I better not hear another word :laugh:

I meant what's the over under on you actually setting it up! I sure hope you do. Looked great when I saw it.

I meant what's the over under on you actually setting it up! I sure hope you do. Looked great when I saw it.

Oh, I got it. I'm ready to place my bets. Here you go "H."

Oh, I got it. I'm ready to place my bets. Here you go "H:(."

LoL, I don't know what happened here. But if you feel teased, I'm desperate for you to actually setup. I want to see this going, so I will taunt you until then. Your mother smells of elderberries, and your father was a hamster! NOW SET IT UP, OR I WILL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME!

LoL, I don't know what happened here. But if you feel teased, I'm desperate for you to actually setup. I want to see this going, so I will taunt you until then. Your mother smells of elderberries, and your father was a hamster! NOW SET IT UP, OR I WILL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME!

My kids just bought a hamster........he's kinda cool......runs on his wheel like 5 miles a night....I am not kidding.

My kids just bought a hamster........he's kinda cool......runs on his wheel like 5 miles a night....I am not kidding.

My neice lost her hampster, in MY house.. Ive been trying to catch that lil chit for 6 months now. Smart lil bugger ill give it that~