i am trying very hard on this one~

I am dosing 2 parts starting next week.. testing will be done soon~

I will keep you updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.. guys..

i am trying very hard on this one~

I am dosing 2 parts starting next week.. testing will be done soon~

I will keep you updated.

Tank looks great. What are your wate params at the momement? I'm curious as to what your reasons are for 2 part dosing?

Tank looks great. What are your wate params at the momement? I'm curious as to what your reasons are for 2 part dosing?

well, i haven't dose it yet.. i haven't checked my parameters (well, i ordered the testing tool)..

Calcium, Alkalinity are not checked. but since i want to keep the corals alive and grow.. i need them soon.. i can't afford to calcium reactor (no sump as well).

Edited by moga

Tank is looking good!

It looks like you have mostly LPS/softies....I'd be surprised if you needed to dose. I'd think water changes will keep your numbers in line.

Some updates..

Merry Chreefmas~

20131213_170828.jpg

20131213_143047.jpg

20131213_143121.jpg

Everything looks great! The tank is looking sharp and the fish look happy. One question I've always had: conventional wisdom is that yellow tangs get to about 6"-8". However, though I've seen loads of photos of 'em, I've never seen one that looked anywhere close to 6" (5", max, is what I've seen). Obviously a pair of 8"+ tangs wouldn't be happy in a tank that size (which is more or less the size of my tank as well) ... so to get back to the point ... how big do they really get in captivity?

Great work on your tank! It is looking really nice!

Edited by Kallor

Everything looks great! The tank is looking sharp and the fish look happy. One question I've always had: conventional wisdom is that yellow tangs get to about 6"-8". However, though I've seen loads of photos of 'em, I've never seen one that looked anywhere close to 6" (5", max, is what I've seen). Obviously a pair of 8"+ tangs wouldn't be happy in a tank that size (which is more or less the size of my tank as well) ... so to get back to the point ... how big do they really get in captivity?

Great work on your tank! It is looking really nice!

well, i think my tank  has couple more years to host them.. after it get too big, i would let them go..

thanks.~

• 2 months later...

Sure does look good!

Looks awesome! That's an impressive looking toadstool!

Is that a toadstool?!

Sure does look good!

Is that a toadstool?!

Thanks.. guys..

yes, it's a toadstool. it has greenish hue with the light.~..

• 2 weeks later...

close shot of Bonsai small frags.~20140312_190900.jpg

20140312_190720.jpg

very interesting thing happened. half of the leather got stressed and decided not to have polyps..

20140312_190731.jpg

20140312_190250.jpg

it reminds me of ....

tebow-tonsure-427jc081010.jpg

Is the GSP not going to try and overtake that acro?

And that is freaking hilarious of your toadstool....mines not nearly as big but sometimes only certain spots will have polyps and others won't but not a definitive line like that!

Edited by smallreef