Our famous "Our Pick" Clam Speical is back!!

We are the exclusive importer in the US and received 750 new Ultra Maximas that are now ready for sale. For a very limited time we will pick a beautiful clam for you, or as many as you wish, at only $99 each. These are Ultra Grade Maxima clams about 4.5-5.5 inches, we have lots of nice blues, greens, turquoise, with different patterns, every one is unique. For this special we do not allow specific requests, but every clam is beautiful! These are the same clams we post at twice the price WYSIWYG, but before we spend the time and effort to photograph them all we offer this incredible special, less work for us and you reap the savings! Order today before its gone again!

4eb1570b7cd1de25e95fee58c8da032d_zps51a756c0.jpg

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Our-Pick-Maxima-Clams-Prodview.html

Very nice. Is there a certain amount that has to be spent for free shipping? Or is that not offered?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Very nice. Is there a certain amount that has to be spent for free shipping? Or is that not offered?

You get really cheap overnight shipping via UPS from Dr Mac since we are in zone 1 for them. You can have them held for pickup at the UPS depot on Eisenhower Ave if you want to give you livestock a really easy ride. I am a sucker for these clams. I have bought 4 of them. They need a lot of light. Be prepared to blast them.

I've been gunning for a clam for a while, think I have the perfect spot. I'll order tomorrow! Anybody want to get in on this?

has it really been 60 days already? :tongue:

I've been gunning for a clam for a while, think I have the perfect spot. I'll order tomorrow! Anybody want to get in on this?

has it really been 60 days already? :tongue:

Yeah yeah yeah ;)

You get really cheap overnight shipping via UPS from Dr Mac since we are in zone 1 for them. You can have them held for pickup at the UPS depot on Eisenhower Ave if you want to give you livestock a really easy ride. I am a sucker for these clams. I have bought 4 of them. They need a lot of light. Be prepared to blast them.

Will 250 MH do if I keep it up top?

Well, pulled the trigger. Will have a nice clam here in the next few days!

BEAUTIFUL! Happy customer indeed if that's the one coming my way! :tongue:

7d92e549a41e1b4166d871e9c15c674d_zpsd6b15655.jpg

b07bccf0327472804db985bd7f7e36de_zpse2059139.jpg

add945189e55e46bc6d350a5c33d96ad_zpsc816ccdf.jpg

Had to order one this morning, I showed my husband the pictures last night and he actually said 'you should get one for yourself for Mother's Day!' Don't gotta tell me twice to order something from Dr.Macs,lol

I just picked mine up at the UPS depot. Got it back here and the bag is a little chilly, so Im going to take a little longer to acclimate it before I put him into the tank.

is there such a thing as a stand made to hold clams upright?

I glued two pieces of rubble rock together to kind of make a slight U to place the clam in between. I don't know if this will work, and it took a bit of time to find the perfect pieces. I can't imagine there would be much of a niche for a clam holder, but I'm amazed every day!