Fantastic Speaker!!!!

Jan

WOW!! I was very impressed with our speaker today. She was really fantastic. Knows her stuff! The topic was great and her delivery was fantastic. A truely professional speaker/lectuerer. Wonderful sense of humor as well.

Thank you, Tom and the rest of the WAMAS Officers for the best meet yet. They just keep getting better and better.

Jan

Edited by Jans Natural Reef Foods

Absolutely, completely impressed. I know I learned a lot and this really helped me make up my mind when it comes to a quarantine tank. Kudos to the club for arranging for her to speak.

She really was great. More testimony that to achieve healthy fish, you need healthy nutrition (from high quality foods such as Jan's Natural food blends) and to minimize stress.

+1 always a sign of a very good speaker.

loved that she didn't do one of those reading verbatim from the deck kind of presentations. awesome job all around!

Definitely an excellent speaker. We are lucky that she was able to overcome being snowed in by utilizing modern technology.

Great speaker. it was impressive that everyone went the extra mile to set up the WebX. That takes a bit of effort and I appreciate that effort, rather than just cancel the speaker portion of the meeting.

Just so folks know, Doug (dbartco) called an audible the night before to get the WebX set up and tested. He went so far as to test the Verizon 4G card connection from the parking lot of a McDonalds. Of course, there was the risk that Christine might have lost power so we did have a back up plan if needed. Luck was on our side, though, and we were very fortunate to still have an excellent speaker for what turned out to be a very, very well attended meeting.

Thank you all for coming out yesterday.

I don't know. Remember, Christine owns the presentation rights. So it could be that we don't or, if we do, that we don't have rights to distribute unless we had explicit permission. I don't know that we asked.

Lets also give credit to out backup-plan speaker for volunteering to share his expertise with us in the event that the snow prevented our guest from presenting. Perhaps I overheard wrong, but I think I overheard Copps say to someone that he was to be the backup speaker. For those who don't know, John is our resident angelfish expert. I am grateful that WAMAS has many resident "experts" in a variety of areas, because we will probably never be hurting for a great presentation at a meeting.

+1

If you want to hear more of Christine, check out her Podcast Reef Threads. She and a guy from Chicago do it together and she keeps the thing focused and interesting.