Seems we're back up!

Origami

Looks great guys, thanks for the hard work!!!!!

I'm on the mobile version. When I click back to leave a thread, the loading box appears and stays.

Can you please provide platform (Andriod, iOS, etc.), version (5.1, 6.0, Jelly Bean, etc.), Browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), and is it consistent and repeatable? (I'm not seeing it on iOS 6.0.1 with Safari)

All,

Please note that the IPB app will also work with this version of the site. So if you're looking for alerts, etc. you don't only have to use Tapatalk.

what is the IPB app? Thx

It's an app put out by Invision Power Board (IPB) for accessing forums using their software. If you access the site on a mobile device, you'll see a link to get the app at the bottom of the page.

Can you please provide platform (Andriod, iOS, etc.), version (5.1, 6.0, Jelly Bean, etc.), Browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), and is it consistent and repeatable? (I'm not seeing it on iOS 6.0.1 with Safari)

iOS latest version. Safari. Consistent every time.

iOS latest version. Safari. Consistent every time.

Yep. I'm getting it now as well. I'll open a ticket against it with IPB. We didn't touch that skin so I believe it's a bug in the product.

Wow... go away for a week and it looks like I missed all kinds of stuff!!

I am glad we were able to get the upgrade in. Thank you to all those who put in the hours of work to support everyone's addiction!