My Power is Out Already!!!

Steve175

My wife just called that our power is already out (really with just a fair bit of rain thus far and no wind). The generator is on and things are well thus far. Fingers crossed/Good luck to all!

My wife just called that our power is already out (really with just a fair bit of rain thus far and no wind). The generator is on and things are well thus far. Fingers crossed/Good luck to all!

What is your geographical area?

No worries: I was able to have the propane tank topped off this morning and should be good to go for 10+ days (at least it's not hot this go-round)

Sorry to hear Steve. I think most of us will be in the same boat later today. Winds are starting to get pretty strong.

Sorry to hear Steve. I think most of us will be in the same boat later today. Winds are starting to get pretty strong.

David: Did you sell your livestock? If not and if you lose power, we can move them to my place (20kW propane generator): give me a call as needed. Steve

Just had our first blink in the power here, enough that the MH's went out, hopefully the power will stay on. Rounded up the big mag light with fresh batteries and put my small mag light in it's holster on my belt.

just about all of haymarket is now out of power. Going to be a long time I think before everyone gets their power back. Luckily Im Va Dominion not the novec part of haymarket.

Edited by MBVette

We had two flicks today is all.