ACIII Power Supply

steveoutlaw

If you have an old one (or can get someone who has one to look at it for you), one of those universal power supplies with multiple tips you can pick up at either a computer store or radio shack will be fine.

I replaced my tunze power supplies with lap top power supplies a few months back when I needed them on short notice.

Just make sure to match the voltage, the tip size and poarity (all but tip size, which you can just trial and error with what comes with the power supply), is written on the old one.

Thanks Chad. I have a replacement on order. I was specifically told not to use one of the universal powersupplies because of the wattage issue. Worse comes to worse, I'll just wait for the replacement.

What wattage issue?

As long as the power supply is capable of providing more watts than you need, I don't see how it could be an issue.

Sent you a PM. I have one you can borrow.

It's just a 12V center-pin positive power supply, Steve. I don't recall off hand what the power capacity is on the transformer, but it's nothing special. I was actually chatting with Curt the other day about this as I was looking to back up my newer Apex with a battery.