Hi, there...

lanman

I know some of you have wondered about me.

I had to have a 2nd brain surgeery, but am recovering quite well. fish tanks were too much, so Steve Outlaw helped me dry out the basement. He will be offering up some of my stuff cheap or free. Take it. If/when I can, I will start over.

Thanks to all of you for being such good friends!!

Bob

Bob! Good to see you on the board, and big hugs. Glad the second surgery went well - maybe you can join me in the quarry by the end of the summer. ;)

(edited)

I'm very happy to hear that you are recovering well.I wish you gods speed in your recovery, Bob.

Edited by Jan

Bob,

Thanks for the update. So glad to hear you're on the mend, and we're all rooting for you to stay well.

Best,

Jon and Maureen

Wow,Bob, wish I could bring you a meal or visited you during your recovery! Meantime I hope you find you find a new normal and heal well.

PLEASE, PLEASE, in the future send out a call for help if needed. I would be glad to help!

:biggrin:

Bob,

It's good to hear from you again.

I wish you the best.

When you have "a call of the reef", you are more than welcome to stop by my house.

You will have a beer on the table in frond of my tank anytime.

Khanh,

Bob, It's nice to see you posting again. You don't have to have a running tank to post here and share your vast knowledge with the newbies.

Kudos to Steve for helping you out with the task of breaking everything down.

All the best Bob. I hope you get back to blasting aptasias with kalk in short order!

Hey, if you get a hankering to blast aptasia, I would bet there are enough tanks with it to keep you busy! :tongue: