Cadlights

miggs76

Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with these tanks. I am pretty sure I am going to pull the trigger on either the 50 gallon rimless cube (not a true cube) or the 70 rimless long. They come with everything including LED lights and are built in the good ol' USA. Prices are between 1400-1600. I've emailed a few times and they are very responsive.

They have been going through some changes... they used to get glowing reviews, and more recently just so-so.

Check the for sale section, I am pretty sure epleeds has the 100g version there right now.

They have been going through some changes... they used to get glowing reviews, and more recently just so-so.

Check the for sale section, I am pretty sure epleeds has the 100g version there right now.

Yea I saw that..100 gallons is more than I want to go for...the only other rimless cube I can find is the 60 gallon deep blue. From what I have researched the cadlights have gotten much better reviews than deep blue.

When I was pricing tanks a few weeks back, they were one of the companies I contacted. They were super responsive and had great pricing. When you start to look at some reviews, I felt it sounded like if there would have been issues after the sale, I would have been in for an uphill battle.

I spent a little more and went with Miracles, 36x36x18 starphire rimless. The extra money spent(not too much) is well worth the peace of mind.

When I was pricing tanks a few weeks back, they were one of the companies I contacted. They were super responsive and had great pricing. When you start to look at some reviews, I felt it sounded like if there would have been issues after the sale, I would have been in for an uphill battle.

I spent a little more and went with Miracles, 36x36x18 starphire rimless. The extra money spent(not too much) is well worth the peace of mind.

I'm not familar with miracles, but I will google them and check them out. Thanks

Hi. I have a 100g custom made few months ago. Customer service is awful, tank was ok. I had to re drill the one hole because the bulkhead did not fit. Glue seams had some air space too. So far its still holding up.It took extra 3 weeks to deliver. Bad experience altogether. I don't know about the ready made stuff though.

Hi. I have a 100g custom made few months ago. Customer service is awful, tank was ok. I had to re drill the one hole because the bulkhead did not fit. Glue seams had some air space too. So far its still holding up.It took extra 3 weeks to deliver. Bad experience altogether. I don't know about the ready made stuff though.

Thanks for the heads up....I guess maybe I will start to look elsewhere. I am really dead set on trying to get a cube tank (rimless). If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears......