few problems

michaelg

1. Everyone- we are just a dissapointed as all of you- there were some fabulous threads that were really informative.....Perhaps we can figure out some sort of archive system....I don't know- I'm sure Tom can look into it.  

2. I am experiencing some problems with how things are listed at the top of the thread thing- appears something incompatible with the skin and netscape 4???

Please list any problems that you encounted in this thread so we can work through them.  Also note on you register that if you check off the hide your e-mail address, you can not recieve e-mail from the send e-mail button- if it matters....

Michael

Nobody is a member of the "members" group yet.  I have to add the paid members once they register.  Now that you have registered, you will be added to the group.  

Any one who is a paid member, please post here so you can added to the group.  Thanks.

-Tom

I have two problems to report.  I registered yesterday using my old alias, cbo, however I never recieved an email to confirm my registration so I can not post using that alias.  Today I re-registered as cbo1 and did receive the email so I am posting this using that alias.  Gee, is this convoluted enough.  Anyway, I wanted to preserve my cbo alias if possible so could the board admins resend the confirmation email for cbo, in their spare 2 minutes.  

Also, I am a paid member so count me in on that as well.

Let me also just say thanks to everyone who put in their time fixing the current board problems.  I love this forum.

cbo

There are a number of people who registered but have not completed their registration.  I suppose this is because they never received an email, for what ever reason.   Please verify the information below.  If it is correct, I will process you manually.  And so the saga continues...

>mbad (email address: suz.bad@verizon.net) registered on Sep. 19 2002,11:27

>quazi (email address: mikepriest@yahoo.com) registered on Sep. 19 2002,08:04

>ReefMon (email address: reefmon@mnuteman.com) registered on Sep. 19 2002,01:12

>dgasmd (email address: dgasmd@netscape.net) registered on Sep. 18 2002,23:55

>bferris01 (email address: bferris01@hotmail.com) registered on Sep. 18 2002,17:37

>Scott324 (email address: scott324444@smart.net) registered on Sep. 18 2002,16:15

>cbo (email address: cboatdts@hotmail.com) registered on Sep. 18 2002,14:12

>dfladermaus (email address: paul@auger.com) registered on Sep. 18 2002,13:52

Guest bferris01

That is the right info on me... but looks like you got my all hooked up!

Thanks for your hard work!

Brian Ferris