Quick shipping!

amos

Its been a while since I ordered from these guys, but I decided to replace a light and ordered a new tek light elite. Part of what made the decision so easy is that their standard shipping (which is free over $175) got me the light in 2 business days! I ordered on a Wednesday and got the light on Friday. You can't beat that. Very happy with the transaction. Thanks!

Jon

Wow, I didnt realize they were a sponsor. I just ordered a light from them as well. I had some issues upon arrival, and Jeremy (manager maybe) was great, took care of the issue and offered me a nice discount on my next order. I too was very pleased with them... Definitely a very reputable business.

Wow, I didnt realize they were a sponsor. I just ordered a light from them as well. I had some issues upon arrival, and Jeremy (manager maybe) was great, took care of the issue and offered me a nice discount on my next order. I too was very pleased with them... Definitely a very reputable business.

Awesome, what did you get?

I bought another finnex t5/led hybrid like I used to have. I got the unit with a set of ATI bulbs for less than most places wanted for the fixture alone. Putting in another order with them next week.! There shipping was very fast too..