Things are changin at BRK

johnnybv

Maybe Sean, AQUACO, is joining forces with John. They both seem to be pretty secretive on here at the same time.

You solved it! Now please let us know who was on the grassy knoll. :biggrin:

The bottom line is that we are changing many things around the store, from staff to tanks, you will have to come in to see any more. We have new sources, you will see things you have never seen before here and even in other LFS......

we will try and get pictures up here and there, we even have videos going on our facebook page, so get on it, and like it!

John

Edited by johnnybv

I know what his new change is. Its a freshy mopped floor after the spill Thursday! On a serious note the new fish I saw Thursday was a big change for me. Loved that Orange Peel Angel.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk

The bottom line is that we are changing many things around the store, from staff to tanks, you will have to come in to see any more. We have new sources, you will see things you have never seen before here and even in other LFS......

we will try and get pictures up here and there, we even have videos going on our facebook page, so get on it, and like it!

John

Very exciting to hear!!! Can't wait to come in and check it out.

Enjoying the updates, videos, and especially the stocklist updates on FB!

Best of luck with your new business model!

Maureen

John, Thanks for the PH probe, I will pick it up tomorrow morning.

No problem, I want to be the positive answer to everyone that walks into our store, and unfortunatly there are a lot of people that have not made the time to give us that chance. I know its a drive, and we are so far, but really??? we are 5 minutes off RT 66, no tolls, a couple of lights and boom your here. It will be worth the trip, fridays or saturdays are the best for inventory, we get several shipments in a week from different suppliers so inventory is always changing and exciting. This upcomming week we hope to have some exciting corals in to entice everyone, but if no one comes out to see us they will just sit here......a shame....

Hope to see some new faces next week, and of course all of our loyal customers that have helped get us this far!

John

Great visit at BRK this afternoon! Tanks are looking fabulous. Came home with some fish and frags (and a new pump too).

One of our favorite stores. Definitely worth the trip. Awesome customer service.

You can follow BRK on Facebook too, John posts the stock list there as well as some video.

Awesome to meet Adam! Always fun with Byron!

Keep up the good work John.

You know we'll be back.

Maureen and Jon

Great visit at BRK this afternoon! Tanks are looking fabulous. Came home with some fish and frags (and a new pump too).

One of our favorite stores. Definitely worth the trip. Awesome customer service.

You can follow BRK on Facebook too, John posts the stock list there as well as some video.

Awesome to meet Adam! Always fun with Byron!

Keep up the good work John.

You know we'll be back.

Maureen and Jon

Glad you enjoyed your visit, its always a pleasure to see you guys! Let me know how U know who does and post pictures when you can.

thanks

John