Need a mag 9.5 asap!!!

Tang-away

One of my pumps died on me. I am going out on vacation on Thursday for a week. Why does this always happen, something breaking before vacation. It just blows my mind. So I beg everyone to go look in the corners of your closets for a 9.5 magdrive that I can use till I get back from vacation. I got some free frags (sps, lps, softies) for the helper ;) I have ordered a new one so you will be getting it back. Thanks

Hi,

I have a Mag 9.5 sitting in the garage as my backup pump. You can have it until you receive your new pump. I live in Sterling, and work in Tyson's. I can bring it to the office if that will be convenient for you. PM me if you nee the pump from me.

--Tom

Bob, Thank you so much for letting me borrow your pump while I am out on vacation. See you tonight

Tom thank you so much for offering to let me borrow your pump. I will hit you up with a frag at the next meet for just offering to help! This is what this club is about, helping people out. Just remind me ;)

Hi Tang-away,

It is my pleasure to help the reefer here in the forum and I don't want anything in return. Believe me, it is not so easy that it happens you need the pump that I just have it in hand. :)

Good luck with your tank,

--Tom

Guest reverai

>Why does this always happen, something breaking before vacation. It just blows my mind. <

Actually this kind of thing that happens when you are vacation!! Count your blessings it happened before!

Steve

>Why does this always happen, something breaking before vacation. It just blows my mind. <

Actually this kind of thing that happens when you are vacation!! Count your blessings it happened before!

Steve

33883[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth about something happening while on vacation. I planned my tank including 2 return pumps for just this case, if one blows I still have the other running turning over water to the sump for skimming. It scares me to have only 1 main pump. Thanks everyone again!