Flex PVC

Omair

Where do you guys get your plumbing parts in the Northern VA area? Or do you order it online? I'm going to need to purchase Flex PVC and other odds/ends down the line and wanted to see if there were any other options aside from Home Depot.

BTW, I have a bag of assorted PVC parts your welcome to, I was planning to throw it away. Im right near fair oaks mall..

Awesome! PM sent. Thanks.

which Lowes has some because I never can find any when I go to home depot or lowes?

I see it in Lowes in Sterling quite often. It's called Spa Flex and it's in the area of the plumbing department where they keep the vinyl tubing. Often times, it's up over your head.

http://www.lowes.com/SearchCatalogDisplay?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=spa+flex

I see it in Lowes in Sterling quite often. It's called Spa Flex and it's in the area of the plumbing department where they keep the vinyl tubing. Often times, it's up over your head.

http://www.lowes.com/SearchCatalogDisplay?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=spa+flex

Nice thanks a lot as I need to get some as well and I'll have to swing by and grab some. :)

Lowes is best for 99% of plumbing needs.

Flex PVC looks like HE**. Why not just use regular pvc and make it flow nicely?

I like hard pvc for most of my plumbing. Flex PVC has it's place, though. For example, when I'm trying to isolate my main pump from the plumbing, I'll use flex PVC in places. This isolates the plumbing from the pump's vibration.

I'll also sometimes use it in a less visible area where I just want to drape pipe in an area needing, or benefiting from, a shallow bend without needing to play with a variety of couplings.