Led driver help

iangibby

Guest thefishman65

I did not know the prices just what I had heard about. If I hear of others I will let you know.

Have you guys check out this site?

This guy apparently running a website and doing all the negotiation with vendors and do group buy on all LEDs and drivers and acce. Looks legit.

www.ledgroupbuy.com

Guest thefishman65

They got banned from RC for not following RC rules. I do know of one happy customer. I got a better deal on the XP-G cool white, but did pay more for the Royal lue XP-E (XR-E where cheaper same bins as XP-E).

SATISLED has 400/405nm uv/purple at 10 for 47.00 plus shipp.

Going to try some but think these are the one that are not purple but uv only.

ledgroupbuy.com great idea.........like the prices for the RB....Is the xml price without the star?

kaidomain.com price of 10@491 for XPG-R5 is still a unreal price plus this is with shipp.

ledgroupbuy.com great idea.........like the prices for the RB....Is the xml price without the star?

kaidomain.com price of 10@491 for XPG-R5 is still a unreal price plus this is with shipp.

i m planning to order some from them....want to go in for saving on shipping? Shipping is $12 flat regardless how much you ordered

Guest thefishman65

ETG shipping is $9. I think I did the last order overnight for about $22. If you can wait you ill find a bette group buy. XP-G R5 for $4.75 XR-E Royal Blue D16 for $3. Lenses for $1 for XR-E and $1.20 for XP IRC. Now becuase they are constantly running them you do get them faster. And I would like to know what the driver prices are.

Guest thefishman65

At the time IIRC it was any count, but they also say 10 of any kind. Contact anna@etgtech.com or wait about a month and I will do another group buy.

Hey fishman did you happen to notice the thread on RC was deleted? It was milads led build thread it had some good info on it. I noticed you were giving your input there.

Guest thefishman65

How do yo know it was deleted? Was he the one that mentioned ledgroupbuy? It may have been deleted if he worked for them.

(edited)

How do yo know it was deleted? Was he the one that mentioned ledgroupbuy? It may have been deleted if he worked for them.

The link I saved tells me I dont have privileges to view or something of that nature.

Well I was taking notes becuase his fixtures wouldve suited my needs. He waa banned but I guess I brought the thread back to life but others decided to discuss why he got banned. Aside from that I did by chance email myself all the links thabk goodness!!! Its too bad the thread was a good large scale build.

Edited by iangibby

Guest thefishman65

I probably have it followed, but I follow about 150 LED thread I don't notice if one goes away. Thanks for the info.