Tank Food Party

BeltwayBandit

Okay Guys. I will be placing the Jhemco order on the 29th, so please email me by noon or so on that day. Also, I can't cover the whole order. I'll need to calculate the costs on the orders I have by the 27th, and let you guys know your totals. I can take checks through PayPal if anyone needs me to.

Linda

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda

Could you breakdown what is being order and how much are the items individually? This will allow for easy description of items, individual calculation, totals and assist on delivery when shipment arrives. Also, what email address should we use to send Paypal payments? PS: to everyone; Remember is cash only so do not use the credit card option on Paypal.

Jacob

Order Update

Cyclopeze 32.25 per block

Linda 0.50

Eddi 1

Tom 0.25

Lee 1

Jeff 0.50

GaryL 1

Doug 0.50

Mysis 27.50 per block

Eddi 1

Doug 0.50

Krill 25.00 per block

Eddi 1

If I am missing anyone, please email me.

Linda

I hope it doesn't cause too much comotion, but I will unfortunately be out of town on the 7th. I'm returning on the 8th. Hopefully I can pick up the goods @ someones house/work. I live in Van Ness, (NW) DC & work in Reston. Any body fit my profile & willing to help a brother out?

I'm looking to buy:

(1) block of Cyclopeeze

(1/4 to 1/2) block of mysis

(1) ziplock bag of frozen fish food.

Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks,

Luke C.

ok i have to work on the 7th so i will be unable to attend. so i guess fro now cancel my cyclopeeze order also. thanks gary

Okay Everyone,

Here are the totals.

Cyclopeeze - 6.25 total blocks

Mysis - 3 total blocks (one more and the price drops)

Krill - 1 block

I'll send everyone their totals on Wednesday for what I have by then.

Linda

Linda,

I was looking for a full block of mysis, and a 1/2 of cyclop. If we could find one more 1/2 of mysis we would lower the price.

and Luke, I could get you stuff to reston for ya

Linda,

I wanted 1/2 Block of each Cyclopeeze and Mysis

Howard

Guest Keyoke

I'm going to have to back out. My grandmother is teetering on the edge, so i'm going to be in California spending some time with her that weekend. :(

If anyone can hold a bag of food and the cyclop I'm in for (1/2 block) until I get back, I'd appreciate it.

-j

Guest reverai

I'd be open for a bag of the food when it's ready though I'm not sure how the costs are broken down for one bag. How as it done in the past?

Thanks

Steve

Okay all,

Here is where we are on totals.

Cyclopeeze

6.25 Does any one want to make up the last 3/4 of a block, or is someone willing to take 1/4 less?

Mysis

3.50 Again, we either need someone else to get a 1/2, or someone will need to take a 1/2 less

Krill

1 block

I am emailing everyone their totals tonight. Thanks!

Linda

Linda,

I want a 1/2 Block of Cyclopeeze and 1/2 block of Mysis, but will take a full Mysis to get the discount to the group if we need too?

But if someone jumps in for the other 1/2, reduce back to 1/2?

Howard

Totals have been sent to everyone. If you did not get either an email or PM, I DON"T HAVE YOUR ORDER. Please email me at Landreski@gmail.com to let me know.

I am planning on putting the order in tomorrow afternoon.

Also, thanks to Howard for up-ing his order so everyone could get a bigger discount on the Mysis!! :69:

Linda

Guest clownfish4

Email sent for one block of cyclopleeze and one of mysis, hope you got it.....

Do you use Paypal?  What email should we send you money?

Jacob

30504[/snapback]

Paypal address is Landreski@gmail.com.

Ok folks, here are the details:

Party is this Saturday starting at 11 AM. There is no rain date as I will leave the following day on a business trip and have prior committments the three weekends after I get back. Please call prior to coming if the weather is questionable.

Address: 5001 whisper willow dr fairfax va 22030.

Phone: 703.815.8963

I am not sure where everyone is coming from, please Mapquest my adress or PM me for specific directions.

I will get all the fresh ingredients that morning, my recipe is very similar to Michael depending on what my local stores have in stock, and make sure to keep all receipts. Linda is bringing our frozen food so that's taken care of, what I do not have are all the additives, such as Golden Pearls, Selcon, Garlic oil, etc.

In order to have an accurate head count and ingredients list, please PM me by Thursday, this thread has already gotten way too long.

Finally, Lee Stearns and Scott711 had agreed to come early and help out. Lee has been called on a business trip and will not be able to attend. If you have time to come early, around 9 or 9:30, please let me know. Any extra help would be welcome.

Thanks.

Guest clownfish4

PM sent, can come early if needed.

Folks,

I don't mean to be a pain but please do send me a PM if you are planning on coming this Saturday. I am trying to get an accurate head count so I can get the correct amount of food and so far only 5 people have PM'ed me.

Thanks.

Guest clownfish4

Eddi, I pm'd you but haven't heard back....Just want to be sure you got it.

I'm in, and could be on the "early" crew.

It does not look like I'll be at the meeting next week, and I have a few trades pending. Not sure who will be at the food party, but if you have a deal pending with me let me know and we can do it sat.

Phil

Dang it! I am going to Philly tomorrow for work, so I cannot make the food party... Sorry all.

Might someone be able to get my 1/2 block of mysis and bring it to the meeting next weekend? I would greatly appreciate it (maybe even a frag in it for ya...).

Cheers

Mike

Mike,

I am going to the Tank Food Party tomorrow and will be in the meeting next week, so I can pick up your 1/2 block shrimp for you if you have not found anyone yet. :rolleyes:

--Tom